Tuesday, March 29, 2011

[DPI] (INVESTMENT OFFER)


 Dear Respected, Please, I want to introduce myself and this business opportunity to you. My name is Mr Richard Allen , a bank accountant,I will need your assistance in this business transaction.I would like you to stand as the next of kin to my deceased customer,Mr David Clemetson, who died in a plane crash in January 31st 2000 plane crash. He was a wealthy medical doctor who made a deposit of $17Million with our bank.He died without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate. If you are interested please do let me have your private telephone number so that I can give you comprehensive details on what we are to do. Send me the following information: 1. Your Name in Full: 2. Your Address: 3. Your Occupation: 4. Your Nationality: 5. Your City 6. Your Mobile number: 7. Your Age: 8. Your Gender: I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible. Best Regards, Richard Allen 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Dubai Property Network" group.
Please Note you must be a Member to Post-To post to this group, send email to:
dubai-property-investment@googlegroups.com
To Join Group Click Here Below:
http://groups.google.com/group/dubai-property-investment/boxsubscribe?p=Confirm&token=YwAAAJ2SCDTMAAAAg1aonvQpFt-YlYvUS7l_iF8TC9Wc&hl=en
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
dubai-property-investment+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/dubai-property-investment?hl=en
For a Wide Selection Of Properties Visit
http://www.providentestate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment