Saturday, April 30, 2011

[DPI] From Mr. Kama Ahmed/View your attachement below








My Dear,





I need you to help me to move some money to your country for our partnership investment with immediate effect.



I am from Nigeria and I worked for NNPC for over 11yrs. one of the biggest crude oil productions company in Africa .



The amount involved is the sum of USD5 Million United States Dollars currently with Zenith Bank International.



I am 59yrs old now and I really need your help to use your name as the right beneficiary of this fund because of my current situation.



I am the one that moved this fund to Zenith Bank International as the Financial Auditor with the NNPC when the fund was moved to Zenith Bank International, So all I

need to do right now is to instruct the Zenith Bank International for a direct wire transfer or any means of your choice immediately I confirm your ability to assist

me in this transaction.




Thanks for your understanding.



My son will be coming over to your country immediately the fund is transferred to your account in your country.
I wait to hear from you as soon as possible.




I need your full address in your country including your direct phone number where I can call you for more information.




Please feel free to call me on this number at any time +2348033434924




Mr. Kama Ahmed






--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Dubai Property Network" group.
Please Note you must be a Member to Post-To post to this group, send email to:
dubai-property-investment@googlegroups.com
To Join Group Click Here Below:
http://groups.google.com/group/dubai-property-investment/boxsubscribe?p=Confirm&token=YwAAAJ2SCDTMAAAAg1aonvQpFt-YlYvUS7l_iF8TC9Wc&hl=en
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
dubai-property-investment+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/dubai-property-investment?hl=en
For a Wide Selection Of Properties Visit
http://www.providentestate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment