Thursday, April 28, 2011

[DPI] RE: Your Compensation Sum,

My Friend,
 
I am pleased to inform you that the pending transaction has been successfully completed.
 
Please find a Telegraphic Bank To Bank Wire Transfer Instruction Form attached with this message. You are therefore advised to fill the said form and forward the completed form to the Director Of Operations, Foreign Remittance Department of UBA Bank so as to enable you receives your compensation sum immediately. Do note that I might not be contacting you soon because I am very busy, currently investing with in my new foreign partners in Japan.
 
Meanwhile, I am currently in UK and will be joining my partners in Japan in two days, thus, you may reach me at +44-700-594-2323 if needed.
 
Please if in case you receive this message via bulk, junk or spam mail, kindly move it to your inbox to enable you open the attached Wire Instruction Form and do the needful.
 
Take care and remain blessed.
 
Faithfully,
 
Mr. Albert H. Wood,
Tel: +44-700-594-2323

No comments:

Post a Comment